Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Good afternoon. I recently purchased an Inspiron 14-3452

Customer Question

Good afternoon.
I recently purchased an Inspiron 14-3452 laptop. A basic laptop for just surfing the internet. however, it is quite slow when opening up some pages that contain a lot of adds on them. Did I make the right choice or am I doing something wrong.
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.I checked your laptop specification and its actually slightly slow but you can upgrade the memory to 4GB which is its Maximum capacity that will make some difference.Before doing that i need to know is it just opening web pages that is slow or opening any applications or booting to windows ?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Than you for your response. I would prefer, at this time, to return the laptop. I will need to look at my options and reselect another. I am looking for a laptop to use for shopping on the internet, Pinterest, Ebay, Etc. Nothing more that that. If you could assist me with the return, I would appreciate it.
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
You are welcome.Sir/Ma'am this is justanswer which is a paid support providing site. We do not have any tie up with companies like Microsoft or Dell.To return the product you need to contact the place were you purchased because they can only help you with purchase returns.Let me know if you have any further questions.Sincerely,John