Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Peggy JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: using aol, trying to attach file in email received message encountered technical issue please try again
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows. It would be my pleasure to help you resolve this.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
I can remotely connect to your computer and work on this while you watch and have sent you an offer for this PREMIUM SERVICE. Once you accept a link will be generated that will allow us to connect.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
Peggy, are you still having trouble trying to attach a file in AOL? If so, I'd be happy to help. I think the easiest way to do this would be to remotely connect to your computer and walk you through it, doing this for you while you watch and learn. If the price is an issue, I can certainly understand. Because I believe that it is the best solution for both us and the fastest and easiest way to fix the issue, I can offer a SECURE REMOTE CONNECTION to you at the lowest price that I am allowed to charge for a PREMIUM SERVICE ($5). Please let me know if you'd like to proceed.
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Hello Peggy, my name is Dustin. Did you still need help with this issue? If not, please respond so we can close this request for help. If you did need help, but dont want to use written support.. Its possible we can speak over the phone or we can start a screen sharing session so I can connect to your computer and repair the issues for you. Thank you for your response, Dustin S.