Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry

My computer will not let me load Google Chrome. It keeps asking

Customer Question

My computer will not let me load Google Chrome. It keeps asking me for my email address and password. When I do, it will not reconnize it. My computer crashed last week, and I had to reinstall my operating system (Windows 7), and had to reinstall all my programs
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeyou do not have to actually sign in, this is for if you want to save your bookmarks.But just enter an address at the top address bar, eg: you can start going on the internetIf you do wish to sign in, use the option to Sign Up and you can then create an account with Google I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please. Else let me know please how you go