Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

We downloaded the Deluxe yesterday, got some of it done then

Customer Question

We downloaded the Deluxe yesterday, got some of it done then quit after being reassured that it had been save into an archive file. I try to activate the file today and the data fields only come up for a second then a big blue turbotax screen with no options blots it out. no matter how many times I try to re-access the data fields screen, the same thing happens. I cannot get to my software to finish my taxes. Help. Now.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. When you say you downloaded the deluxe version.. Did you actually download and install the program? Or, were you only accessing turbotax online, using a web browser such as safari?