How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Andy Your Own Question
Andy, Computer Consultant
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 5316
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Andy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a returning customer....can i get you to request an extension

Customer Question

i am a returning customer....can i get you to request an extension for me to file...i don't have the necessary forms to file right now....
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 11 months ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. What company do you normally use to file your taxes online with? While we provide more of a technical support and computer support options here, If you let me know what company you used to file your taxes with, I can find and relay the information to you that youre looking for. Dustin S.

Related Computer Questions