Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I was shocked when I got my statrment from my bank and a $98.71

Customer Question

I was shocked when I got my statrment from my bank and a $98.71 chge was on it that Ihad had not ordered nor did I give anyone permission to order. I called your company and explained that I am an 88yrs, old lady so I don't use. There was also a Service chge of$2.37. I don't understand how you could do something like this. (not you but whoever did it)
I called my bank and the lady was so nice and took care of it for me. She called your company and explained the same think I did and they said they would correct it. Futhermore what ever it is that I am supooed to have orderd on March 27 or 28 has not even arrived.
so, I would like to see the $98.71 and $2.27 on my statement very soon.
Rhank you, Lucille Gibbons
Category: Computer
Expert:  Stefan T replied 11 months ago.
HI I am Stefan and glad to help. What company were the charges from?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
United Bank
Thanks but i need to know the company the charges came from and not the bank name.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Look all I want you or whoever to replace ALL the money in my bank. I really don't want to call my attorney.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Am I to understand that I am Paying you for my own money?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
YOU ARE FEEDING ME WITH ALL THE FREE TRIALS ETC. AND ALL i WANT IS THE MONDEY PUT BACK IN MY BANK AND i AM NOT PAYING YOU FOR DOING THIS. i'VE ALREADY SPOKEN TO MY ATTORNEY AND HE SAID IF i NEED HIM JUST TO CALL.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
hOW MUCH LONGER IS THIS GOING TO TAKE?
I am sending you to the correct department.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
i AM SURE YOU HAVE READ MY CONVERSATION WITH STEFAN WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
iT IS 10:36 pm HERE IN WEST VIRGINIA AND i NEED TO GET TO BED.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
THE COMPANY IS '
BEAUTY AND TRUTH
Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** am an independent consultant for JustAnswer.com. I think you may have meant to contact Beauty and Truth directly, but instead you got Just Answer. Just Answer is a company that specializes in helping people with problems such as yours. There is a small fee to work with us but we can save you many hours of aggravation. If you'd like, I can give you a phone call and while I am on the phone with you I can contact Beauty and Truth on your behalf and get this sorted out. I will have to charge a fee for the phone call because it is a considered to be a PREMIUM SERVICE, but I will offer it to you at the lowest rate that I am allowed to offer it at ($5). If you'd like to try to sort this out yourself, or if we can't get a resolution for you, we will refund anything that you have paid to us. Ther eis no risk involved. We offer a complete satisfaction guarantee. Please advise.