Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Can you advise if I can display a Sony RZ50P camera on Firefox

Customer Question

Can you advise if I can display a Sony RZ50P camera on Firefox or other browser besides Internet Explorer
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Do you already have the camera connected to your network? And are you already able to successfully access the camera via internet explorer?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Yes, we are using the Camera via a network and MS Internet Explorer. However we do want to have an alternative browser such as Firefox etc
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Understood.. While theres no documentation that sony provides for accessing the camera via other browsers, it should still be possible. Im sending you an offer for remote support, this will allow me to connect to your computer and try to configure firefox to access the camera.. If im unsuccessful, you will be entitled to a full refund. Once you have accepted or rejected the offer, we can continue. Dustin S.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No thanks Dustin., I'll continue to look for a solution elsewhere.
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Understood. If you change your mind, you know how to reach me~ Dustin S.