Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I have a new Dell Inspiron 15 computer, Windows 10 and a Canon

Customer Question

I have a new Dell Inspiron 15 computer, Windows 10 and a Canon MX892 wireless printer.
When I bring a photo up on My Pictures and click on the drop down menu and click on to print a picture, I can get a menu that asks a lot of questions about size, rotation, etc. but a never get a PRINT command. WHAT SHOULD I DO TO PRINT ONE OF MY PHOTOS?
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help youOn the bottom right of the print window there is print button.Can you see that button?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
which application are you using to open the pictures?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I bring up the photo and click print on the drop down menu. Then all the questions appear about rotation, etc. but no command to "PRINT".
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
That is strange.May I remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
It seems like there is payment issue for remote support but i will give you the remote link to start session then you need to sort out the issue with the payment
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
Please click on this link that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
I haven't got the access to your PC yet,Is there any problem opening the link i gave or running the remote support tool?Please let me know.Sincerely,John
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
If that remote support tool isn't working then here is another tool to do remote support it’s called Team Viewer, to download it click on this link download and open it. Let me know the id and password ***** shows. Do not close the Team-Viewer window or this chat page. Closing the Team-viewer window will terminate the remote session too so please do not close Team-Viewer window after you give me the id and password. When you send me the id please insert space in-between the digits like 1 2 3 4 5 6
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 6 months ago.
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.Thank you,Jason