Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a new Dell Inspiron 15 computer, Windows 10 and a Canon

Customer Question

I have a new Dell Inspiron 15 computer, Windows 10 and a Canon MX892 wireless printer.
When I bring a photo up on My Pictures and click on the drop down menu and click on to print a picture, I can get a menu that asks a lot of questions about size, rotation, etc. but a never get a PRINT command. WHAT SHOULD I DO TO PRINT ONE OF MY PHOTOS?
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help youOn the bottom right of the print window there is print button.Can you see that button?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
no
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.
which application are you using to open the pictures?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I bring up the photo and click print on the drop down menu. Then all the questions appear about rotation, etc. but no command to "PRINT".
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.
That is strange.May I remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.
It seems like there is payment issue for remote support but i will give you the remote link to start session then you need to sort out the issue with the payment
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.
Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=3aa4867d-3c95-401e-8a05-d3594064b924# that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.
I haven't got the access to your PC yet,Is there any problem opening the link i gave or running the remote support tool?Please let me know.Sincerely,John
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.
If that remote support tool isn't working then here is another tool to do remote support it’s called Team Viewer, to download it click on this link http://tinyurl.com/azwl8gu download and open it. Let me know the id and password ***** shows. Do not close the Team-Viewer window or this chat page. Closing the Team-viewer window will terminate the remote session too so please do not close Team-Viewer window after you give me the id and password. When you send me the id please insert space in-between the digits like 1 2 3 4 5 6
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 9 months ago.
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.Thank you,Jason