Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience:  I am a technology professional with 18 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).
93256567

HOW DO I GET A USER MANUAL LATITUDE D520 IVE TRIED TO

Customer Question

HOW DO I GET A USER MANUAL FOR A LATITUDE D520 IVE TRIED TO DOWN LOAD IT , ALL I GET IS A BUNCH OF TABS RUING SO THAT ISN'T THE ANSWER. THE DOWN LOAD WON'T TRANSFER.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 11 months ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I am an independent technology expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. It is my pleasure to assist you today.The Dell Latitude D520 user's guide is attached. I hope that helps!
If you have problems with this download, please let me know. It may indicate an issue with your computer's ability to view PDF files.