Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I am an aol member and use to have aol checkup on this computer

Customer Question

I am an aol member and use to have aol checkup on this computer but can't seem to find it or down load it. I am paying monthly for it.
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My desk top's hard drive needs replacing and I am using my laptop and want to use clean up to make sure it is operating ok.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: Yes, operating in aol I get a 404 error when moving around in aol.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows. It would be my pleasure to help you resolve this. You will very likely need to uninstall your current version of the AOL desktop application and reinstall the latest version. May I ask what version of Windows you have on your laptop?
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
Hi Corky. DO you still need assistance with your AOL software, or has this been resolved?