Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Sean I'd like to now if my personal laptop is being monitored. I used to work as

Customer Question

Hi Sean
I'd like to now if my personal laptop is being monitored. I used to work as Independent Business Consultant and one of my clients' IT staff has configured this laptop. I felt something wrong when my password ***** outlook.com was changed without my knowledge for 3 consecutive days. Today, I noticed a a small black window flashed on-screen for less than a second and disappeared. I do have a person in mind. she is the GM of that company and I know for a fact that she monitors and reds emails and skype threads of all of her employees. I also know that the company "hacks" every person/visitor who connects to their network. PS: I am using Windows 10. My laptop is Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 7 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.Do you think your laptop is hacked?What service are you using to connect to the internet?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Yes I think someone is monitoring my laptop. At home I connect through a router Asus.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
at the office of that company, where I used to spend hours every day, the IT staff was the one taking care of configuration and trouble shooting etc...
Expert:  Michelle replied 7 months ago.
Check for unwanted and unknown software or script running at the background. use the task manager to view and close then after that try to locate the software's in the installed list in control panel and remove them.
Expert:  Michelle replied 7 months ago.
Check the link attached.http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch001296.htm
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I can't tell if I have any unwanted apps. Please check the screen shot attached and inform em if there is any app I should remove
Expert:  Michelle replied 7 months ago.
screenshot is not loaded please upload.