Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I had games i enjoyed on my computer. Spider solitaire was

Customer Question

i had games i enjoyed on my computer. Spider solitaire was my favorite and i played it every day. Windows 10 appeared and the techcian asked me if i wanted to try it. so i did. i do not like it and they took away my
games that were there when i opened my computer. i am really upset because i no longer can play my games. i do not like windows 10 but i cannot get rid of it and i cannot find my games. My Granddaughter is
returning from college next weekend to try and help me. i am 80 years old and really upset. How do i get rid of Windows10 and get back my
games? Marita Douglas, Noblesville, indiana.(###) ###-####
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 10 months ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. I can show you how and where to locate your games on windows 10.. Or, if its been less then one month since you upgraded to windows 10, we can go back to your old version of windows.. What would you rather do? Thank you for your response, Dustin S.
Expert:  Dustin replied 10 months ago.
Hello again. I havent heard back from you since you read my reply on the 18th.. Did you still need help with this issue? Thank you for your response, Dustin S.