Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I can't get my printer to printJA: Sometimes things that

Customer Question

I can't get my printer to print
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I need to print my tax return - msg from printer says its off line.
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: not that I know of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 6 months ago.
Hi,My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected
Please answer these:1: what's the printer model?2: How's it connected? (LAN/USB/Wifi)
Waiting for your reply
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I consider your response a sham and a come-on for additional charges. Please cancel my connection to your service and I WILL NOT PAY FOR YOUR 'COME ON SERVICE!.
Dear sir...You are mistaken. There is no additional charge for this.I am awaiting your response to assist you. If you come answer to above queries we can continue troubleshooting process. Let me know if you ready to continue without any additional charge..Thanks