Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Yesterday I purchased dragon naturally speaking premium 13.

Customer Question

Yesterday I purchased dragon naturally speaking premium 13. I attempted to download into my laptop which has windows 7. It stopped downloading 4 times with 2809.29 mb left to download.
I want to download into another laptop with window 8.1 but I neglected to copy the key code. My order number is(###) ###-#### ***** also copied the serial number. Are you able to locate my key and help me download into my window 8.1 laptop?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** you for you question and the opportunity to assist.From the page at the link below enter your order number and order password ***** your email address and the last 5 digits of the credit card used for the purchase.https://shop.nuance.com/store?Action=DisplayHelpPage&Env=BASE&Locale=en_US&SiteID=nuanceus