Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Qualified Computer Professional - 12+ years experience. Expert in Computer Hardware & Graphic Design
50064670

I own an Intel Pentium Windows 7. I put my computer in the

Customer Question

I own an Intel Pentium Windows 7. I put my computer in the sleep mode and are finding it impossible to get back on line or out of sleep mode. Can you please help me with this problem.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 7 months ago.
Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied. Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.RegardsJins
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

problem is with desk computer, I need to converse with you and visa versa okay. I'm on my lap top nothing wrong with it. only way to get desk computer problem solved okay. talk to me. for $40 I need to see something other than your credentials.

Okay, then please try yourself. First turn off Hybrid sleep in Power Options by the steps below: 1. Go to Start, type power options in the Start Search box and then press ENTER.2. Click "Change plan settings".3. Click "Change advanced power settings".4. In the popup window, expand "Sleep".5. Change "Allow hybrid sleep" to "Off".6. Click OK. Please check whether the issue is resolved or not. If you still can't awake the system by using your keyboard and mouse, just press the power button of your system and check whether it wake from sleep or not. Then try the following: Go to Start. In the search box type "Device Manager" (without the quotes) - and then press Enter; this will open up the Device Manager. Double click on 'Universal Serial Bus controllers.' Now you will see a list of 'USB Root Hub'. Right-click the top one of these and select 'Properties'. Click on the Power Management tab, un-tick where it says 'Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power' and click 'OK'. Now repeat this action on the other 'USB Root Hub' items in the list. when they are all done you can close the Device Manager, and your USB mouse and keyboard will now be able to re-awake your computer. RegardsJins
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Mr. Jins you need to reply back to me and tell me how or what I need to do to get you on to my desk computer.

For remote support, you need to accept additional service offer for remote support and make the payment for it. Then you need to download and run the program I supply on your Desktop. RegardsJins
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

hello mr.Jins I have the information you suggest I do incase it does not come out of sleep mode. Here is the issue I have, on my key board where the light usually comes on to let me know that I'm connected to the Internet, well it only comes on for a second than turns off like its still in sleep mode. I can't get the connection to my key board lights to stay on for Internet, which means I can't open up my computer to start it. Any suggestion will be of great help. Thank You

Then please try the following: Go to the Windows Control PanelClick on SystemSelect the Device ManagerRight-click on your Wireless device and choose PropertiesIn the tab Power Management, disable the option Allow the computer to turn off the device to save power.Do the same with your Network adapter also.RegardsJins