Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I like to renew my subscription JA: Sometimes things that

Customer Question

I like to renew my subscription
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It so simple my request.I like to renew my magic jack subscription
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Byron replied 7 months ago.
Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.Please go to this page: https://web03.magicjack.com/my/index.htmlEnter your MagicJack phone number or e-mail address on file and your passwordand Log In.Once logged in, click the Phone Numbers tab and select View-Renew-ChangeUnder Device Status click Add MonthsSelect the number of months you'd like to add (12 or 60)and click Submit and follow the prompts to complete your transaction.