Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

Xp computer system when in Ebay Firefox is slowing my system

Customer Question

xp computer system when in Ebay Firefox is slowing my system down and I can't scroll thru the listings. I do a CAD and 50+ usage because of firfox. Can you help.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 7 months ago.
try chrome its faster.https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/index.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=sem&utm_campaign=1001342%7cChromeWin10%7cUS%7cen%7cHybrid%7cText%7cBKWS~Exact&brand=CHBD you can also get rid of some add ons in firefox At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox buttonOn the menu bar, click on the Tools menuAt the top of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu, and then click Add-ons. ...In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the Extensions or Appearance panel.Select the add-on you wish to remove.Click the Remove button.