Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.

I have a HP Pavilion Desktop Model 23Q. I am preparing to

Customer Question

I have a HP Pavilion Desktop Model 23Q. I am preparing to do my income taxes using a Turbo Tax disc. How do I load (and unload) the the disc?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing when you pop the disc in the computer, the computer will AUTO play the install files, and it will begin the TurboTax software installation.But, sometimes it wont.IN this case, you need to navigate to the My COmputer section of windows, and Dbl-Click on the CD/DVD drive which will open the disc contents, and then look for an INSTALL file, or a SETUP file, and Dbl-Click on that, which should start the install process..If neither of these are working......we may have to have a Remote session, so i can see exactly what is going on.Are you up for this?
Expert:  Stason Slappy replied 6 months ago.
The CD drive is located on the Back Right side of the computer. There will be a small button that will pop the CD caddie out. Are you having an issue with putting the disk in or are you having a problem with the disk once it is in the CD drive?
Expert:  Rylan Sharpe replied 6 months ago.
Hello, if you still need help, please feel free to write and I can happy to help you with the install.
Expert:  Cody replied 6 months ago.
Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 5 months ago.
I do believe i was first to engage customer.....and therefore should be left ALONE with the customer until we are done..Please allow the customer to respond..RICHARD.....are you in need of help, do you wish to continue?If not, please take a moment to rate my performance.Thank You!