technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant
Experience:  20 years experience. B.S. Computer Science
65369237

I have a few documents that are protected under Microsoft�

Customer Question

Hello... I have a few documents that are protected under Microsoft's once-free trial involving Info Rights Management. The problem is that I can no longer access the files. I've signed up for a free Azure trial, but it's a mess. I still cannot figure out how to access these files. Any chance you can help? Thank you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  technicalcat replied 7 months ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I believe the RM account you describe still is free. However, you will need the proper email address and password (credentials) in order to open the file. This link describes the process, and includes a link to apply for an individual RM account.https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn574741%28v=ws.10%29.aspx