Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Photo gallery keeps closing when i try to edit a photoJA:

Customer Question

photo gallery keeps closing when i try to edit a photo
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i try to edit a photo and i get message that photo gallery has stopped working correctly and it closes the program. this is a recent development, have been using for apprx. one year and this problem started about 10 days ago
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 7 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
yes
I sent request for remote service. Please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me.