Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I typed in the wrong serial number vegas pro 13 registration

Customer Question

I typed in the wrong serial number for sony vegas pro 13 registration - how do I change it to the correct one?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. So I can help you remove the incorrect serial number I need to know some more info first. To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using.Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac. If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows. Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply. also, if you would prefer I can quickly connect to your computer and fix this issue for you, and ensure the program successfully installs.. If you would like to try that method of support, let me know. Thank you for your reply, Dustin S.