Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

How can I selectively delete unwanted email addresses in my

Customer Question

How can I selectively delete unwanted email addresses in my email account? Many are "old" and no longer exist ... my list is getting unbearably long ! I'm not a computer guru, so could you please "dumb down" your answer? ... thanks.
Dave Francis ***@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help youSir just to clarify are you trying to delete email address in your address book of your embarqmail mail account?Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Hello Dave, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. If you would prefer, I can connect to your computer and show you on screen, how to do what youre trying to do. Once you respond, we can go through the simple steps to connect so that I can show you how to complete the needed steps. Dustin S.