ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a computer technician.
56108293

I accidentally deleted my google (gmail) account. How can

Customer Question

I accidentally deleted my google (gmail) account. How can i recover it?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I deleted my google account which deleted my gmail account. How can I recover it
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  ChrisC replied 7 months ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer! If you deleted your Google Account, you have a short amount of time to try to recover it. You can then sign in with this account to Gmail, Google Play, and other Google products. To see if you can recover your account: 1. Visit the password ***** page by going to the following page: https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery 2. Select I'm having other problems signing in. 3. Follow the steps on the screen to verify your identity and attempt to restore your account. Note: You may not be able to recover your account if you linked another email address, like Hotmail or Yahoo, to your Google Account. If you have any other questions on this, just let me know and I'll be happy to help in any way that I can. And before leaving this page, please use the rating box at the top of the page to rate the answer at least 3 Stars/OK Service or better so that I receive credit for assisting you.