Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I had my MacBook Pro repaired but now cannot with Microsoft

Customer Question

I had my MacBook Pro repaired but now cannot with Microsoft Windows. The version I had was Microsoft2011. How can I get connected with the Word service I had?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com.Sounds like you need to REinstall Microsoft Office for Mac.The Office suite has multiple programs, including Word, OUtlook, Powerpoint, etc etc..How did you ORIGINALLY get the Office programs on the Mac initially?Its THAT process that you need to follow again.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It was already installed when I purchased the MacBook Pro in 2011
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Take me thru steps to reinstall or update Windows Word
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you taking a coffee break?
No, sometimes it takes a minute or 10 for your messages to get to me, if im not directly on your page....sorry for the delay..Do you still have the paperwork that came WITH your macbook?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm looking--will get back shortly
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have several MacBook publications that came with unit and a DVD disc. I note there's a paragraph in one booklet that relates to reinstalling apps by using the DVD.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't want to get chippy, but maybe you should change your moniker to Slowsilver.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm signing off after a long wait; have other commitments. You can email me at***@******.***
Sorry for the delay.....remember...this is not my site, and it can take some time if the site is overwhelmed.......i am not allowed to email you directly..Slowsilver.....ha ha.Anyways....do you have the DVD that is supposed to REinstall the Apps?pop that in, and REinstall the apps (like MS office for Mac)