Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I am google illiterate. I have tried to use the Helps and

Customer Question

I am google illiterate.
I have tried to use the Helps and explanations that are programmed in but instead I'm getting more confused. I need this help yesterday and there are too many questions that lead to more questions to do this through emails. I really need to know this stuff (did I mention) yesterday!
I have gmail questions and Drive questions and address book questions and does copy and paste even exist in google?
I am trying to build a document, from different documents already in my Drive, that can then be copy and pasted into Facebook, emails, messenger...
i already have a Google Sheet with names and telephone numbers that i will need to put into my Address book and I was again hoping to use a copy paste type of action to make my life easier... and I cannot afford to spend a lot of money to get these answers... so I need to know how much it will cost. I am at my wits end, please Help, Molly
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 6 months ago.
Hello Molly and welcome.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.Regarding your questions - we are only meant to handle one problem per question but what I can do is remote into your computer and help you out with all of them.May I start a secure remote session so we can work on the problem together from your computer?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
How will I know when you are connected?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Where are you Martin?
Expert:  Martin replied 6 months ago.
Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then From your computer click the following link: click Join your session -->And run (open) the program that gets downloaded Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client Let me know once you've done that or if you need additional steps.Martin
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
thanks anyway, this is not worth it!
Expert:  Martin replied 6 months ago.
I am here
Expert:  Martin replied 6 months ago.
Did you get the link above?