Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

I need to change the payment method that I pay netflex. JA:

Customer Question

I need to change the payment method that I pay netflex.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the debit card I was paying netflex with is no good some hack my account so need to put payment on new card
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 7 months ago.
Hello, You may update your debit card information on the following page after you sign into your Netflix account: https://www.netflix.com/youraccountOn the aforementioned page, click the Update Payment Info link and fill in the required information on the page that follows. I look forward to your rating of my help on the top of this page. If you have any questions about rating me, please let me know.Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.- Jason If you wish to work with me in the future for new problems, you can request to work with me either by posting the question on my profile page or by prefacing your question with, "For ***** ***** Only!"