Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

JA: . What do you want help with? Customer: do

Customer Question

hi
JA: Hello. What do you want help with?
Customer: do you still do palm pilot hotsync?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: cannot hotsync my palm pilot
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: error message "unable to itiniate hotsync operation because the port is in use by another application"
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 7 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.What is the make and model of the Palm Pilot and let me know on which operating system you are trying to sync to.