Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

I am getting a prompt "Control Service Failed error code 1062".

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My computer will slow to a snails pace if not slower. To get anywhere I have to hold start button in for several seconds and it reboots. After inserting my password ***** log in, I get this prompt. I have Windows 10 and McAfee virus and it will not launch at this time (no idea why)
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com.So when you get that error message immediatly after you log into windows, and then you have to reboot or suffer a snailed machine.....so basically this machine just wont work well..Im guessing you did an UPGRADE from Win7 or Win8 up to Win10.....and that the program carry-over for McAfee didnt work so well..I suggest you use the Win 10 recovery options, and reinstall WIn 10, but NOT McAfee. Wait until Win10 is installed, and THEN download and install McAfee again....this is called a CLEAN install
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
okay. Will try
When you install Win10, do NOT carry over ANY programs.....and re install them manually. This allows for a much cleaner install, and if any of the programs cause trouble......you will know exactly which program it was, because you have to install programs one at a time.
Please have a moment to rate my performance. THank you!