Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Can you please help with my issue with my password. I have

Customer Question

Can you please help with my issue with my password. I have changed the password ***** but it didn't help? I changed the password ***** that did not resolve the issue? Here is a screenshot of the popups I continue to have on my laptop, cell phone, etc. I have taken a screenshot but can't seem to copy it to this message?
Thanks, ***@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
Hi, Darrell. My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. May I ask please, which password ***** are trying to reset? Is it your AOL password? What kind of phone and laptop do you have? If you can save your screenshot to a file, you can then attach the file to this message. If you have trouble with that, can you just type the message that you see here please.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
If you'd like, I can offer the PREMIUM SERVICE of a SECURE REMOTE CONNECTION. This will allow me to see exactly what is happening on your laptop and to work on the problem while you watch. This is completely optional. If you do not choose to take this service,I will walk you through a solution step by step here.