Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I recently had my desk top computer serviced. I cannot get

Customer Question

I recently had my desk top computer serviced. I cannot get back to my emails address and the Internet, which was gainesadco, User Name in and security code June 43. I cannot get in with that info, nor get a new name or codes. The system tells me to apply later? PLEASE HELP.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Does your Desktop computer have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.? What happens when you open the Internet on your computer? Is there any error or message?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Expert:  Michelle replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.What email address you are unable to login and are you able to access internet or not at all.