Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I just got this number with any and want my old facebook account

Customer Question

I just got this number with any and want my old facebook account which I was with tmobil
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I want my Facebook account with this number
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: That's all
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. When you go to the website, what happens when you sign in your old facebook account there?Do you also have a Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10 or Mac computer?If yes, is your facebook currently working fine on your computer?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.