Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I buy bit defender [48369015] I have my activation code .what

Customer Question

I buy bit defender [48369015]
I have my activation code .what next my Email***@******.*** .put my computer shows non protection. horst jung
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you.Did you purchase it online also did you get a email regarding the purchase ?Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any otherSincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
Sir/Ma’am please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
Sir/Ma'am checking to see whether you still need my help.Please let me know.Sincerely,JohnNote:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 6 months ago.
Hello, 1. Go to your Bitdefender Central account : you don’t have an account already,please sign up for one. 2.On the left side of your Bitdefender Central account, click on My Subscriptions 3. You will see, in the upper right part of the window, the Activation Code button which will allow you to transform the activation code into your subscription. Please click on it : 4.Enter your activation code here and click Submit : 5.The activation code is transformed into your subscription, which is now automatically attached to your account.6.You can now install the Bitdefender 2016 : product and login into the program using your Bitdefender Central account Here's a video with all the above steps : Let me know if you need further assistance and i will gladly continue to helpThank you
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 6 months ago.
Has everything worked out please?