Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry

My name is***** and I am the owner of Brittany Boxes. When

Customer Question

My name is***** and I am the owner of Brittany Boxes.
When I google my business name, another business address as well as photo of the business comes up.
I would like to delete this photo and address as it doesn't belong to me and my customers believe that this is our location.
Could you please confirm that this has been seen by e-mailing me at***@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Hi there Lori and welcomeYou need to do this yourself in order to maintain control over it. TO do this, you Google the company, then click on Feedback in the bottom right.Click on the Pencil icon on any incorrect entry and update it there.Once done, Google may email you to confirm you are the person responsible for the edit in order to finalize it.It will then be corrected.I can also do these steps with you on your computer, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please. Else let me know please how you go with my instructions.