Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

1st issue: Windows 10 does not recognize my administrator privileges

Customer Question

1st issue: Windows 10 does not recognize my administrator privileges and I have the only account on the computer
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: That's it. I try to run certain programs or command prompts and I'm told I have to run as an administrator Won't run those programs or execute commands
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeWhen you get this message what it needs you to do is instead of double clicking the icon to run the program, right click it and select Run as Administrator.It should then run correctly. If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submitThank you