Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I just installed H&R Block software on my computer. Everytime

Customer Question

I just installed H&R Block software on my computer. Everytime I try to load it I get Runtime Error! Doesn't show a file name that is missing. I have run RegCure, PC Matic and still I still keep getting this error.
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No. Please get this program to load!
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Harold Hanna replied 6 months ago.
Hello how are you this evening? Did the software say it installed correctly?