Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I clicked by mistake to swap my browser when i log onto aol

Customer Question

i clicked by mistake to swap my browser when i log onto aol with my windows10 system and the one i had doesnt even show up anymore i have choice to have google chrome and godzilla firefox these suck
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: was able to have a tool bar on other one with favorites
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: not that i can think of
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 7 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.Let me know what browser you used earlier and you dont have the tool bar which is missing.