Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I printed a document in Word, touched file, print. The printer

Customer Question

I printed a document in Word, touched file, print. The printer made the noise as if printing but the paper is blank.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The printer is on, the ink cartridges are full. This is a new computer and my first attempt to print a document. It prints fine from my old computer. This new computer came with a default "ePrint" which I changed to my printer.
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: I can't think of anything else.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 10 months ago.
Hi, If you try to print something other than a Word document, does it work?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Forget it. I was expecting an answer... Not a question. What a rip-off.
Expert:  Josh replied 10 months ago.
The question that I asked was to help me answer your question. If you do not wish to continue, please let me know.