Harold Hanna
Harold Hanna, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Sr System Administrator at General Dynamics
92043526

Windows was put on my computer today. my start button and

Customer Question

.windows was put on my computer today. my start button and how to turn off computer has disappeared.i gave no one permission to put windows 10 on my computer, when I came in the room a circle was on the screen and the no 34 minutes was in the middle.they had to have my permission to put this in my computer.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Harold Hanna replied 7 months ago.
Hello Elsie. I believe it is likely Microsoft pushed Windows 10 to you. We can look into restoring your Windows 7 software.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
what does that cost?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
what is the cost?
It should be no more unless there is additional steps required that you are unable to do. Let me find the best way for your to restore your previous Windows 7 operating system.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
no
To go back to your previous version of Windows 7, please open the Start menu and select settings. Then click the "Update & security" icon, then select Recovery. From there, you should see a "Go back to Windows 7" option.
Please let me know if you try this and it works. What we are discussing is at no additional cost.
If this has worked for you, please rate my answer and let me know if you have any additional questions. Have a great evening Elsie!
Please let me know if this information successfully restored your computer back to Windows 7.