Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

Is there a fee?JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the

Customer Question

Is there a fee?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Computer Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: No thanks!
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It says it is plugged into the wrong port and will not come on.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: I used this printer on here before and this time when I hooked it up it won't respond. I need to know a cost before we begin. I have limited funds
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Please explain your issue in more detail
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.