Harold Hanna
Harold Hanna, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Sr System Administrator at General Dynamics

I have Skype accessed whenever I'm online. Is there

Customer Question

I have Skype accessed whenever I'm online. Is there a way I can find out what time I shut down at work last Friday?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Harold Hanna replied 6 months ago.
Hello Marsha, was this the last time you were logged in to Skype?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No. On my work pc it automatically loads when I sign on every day. I minimize it because I really don't use it and know very little about it. I do know that it displays if I'm currently working/logged off, etc.
I'm looking to see what time I shut down last Friday, but I've worked on that pc this Mon-today as well.
OK that will complicate things slightly. Since you have used it recently, you are not wanting the last online or seen date/time, you are wanting a specific time on Friday you were last online. If it was simply last online, this is readily available. But as you mention you were at work earlier this week, this has nullified this setting. Have you checked your Skype messages to see if you had sent any messages out before or around the time you logged out that day?
If you have any work contacts that you were talking with, it will sometimes show them when you have logged in or out on their screen. For instance, if they sent you a message at a certain time. You can ask your coworkers if this may have occurred as a way to find the Skype times you are looking for.
If you have any further information to assist you please let me know. Also, if you have any other questions regarding Skype please let me know and I will be happy to assist at no extra charge. If my assistance was helpful, please rate me. Have a great evening!