Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer

I have been trying to renew my MSN Premium Internet Subscription

Customer Question

I have been trying to renew my MSN Premium Internet Subscription and been unable to. I have a credit card in my account, but couldn't use it to pay my internet bill. Now my internet service has been canceled......... HELP!
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: Nothing except your idea of a subscription renewal web site sucks.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today Please go to and Sign in with your email address and password ***** there you can renew your subscription.You can also call one of those numbers : 1-***-***-**** and/or 1-***-***-**** If you have a moment kindly rate my answer by clicking on one of the stars, positive rating is appreciated.Thank you
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 6 months ago.
Note :only Rate answer after you are Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service, if you are not satisfied. JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee.We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.Thank you