Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Okay, When I open up my Google page, I used to have my photo

Customer Question

Okay, When I open up my Google page, I used to have my photo and the six little dots in a square, so I good get my calendar and stuff. Now none of that comes up? What happened?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best. Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: I thought my question was clear.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. When you go to the website, what do you see there?What's your Internet browser program, such as Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc.?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,