Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I can't remember pw's iPad and iPhone. I am old and

Customer Question

I can't remember pw's for my iPad and iPhone. I am old and soooo lame when it comes to this stuff --- can you help
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I took my iPhone and iPad into Apple Store cause could not remember new pw's
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Is the (4-digit) passcode? Or is it the Apple ID password? etc.?Did the Apple Store try anything? What did the Apple Store say?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.