Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

My Name is ***** ***** Libeu. How do I open junk email so

Customer Question

My Name is ***** ***** Libeu. How do I open junk email so I can read if I want.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have windows 10 on a Dell computer. The computer decides what junk email I have received. I have to go trough some sort of procedure to open those that I would like to open.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Was it working fine previously?Is there any error or message when opening emails in Junk / Spam folder?What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.? Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No, error message as I know them. I use MSN.Com. Well I don't know as I am not the swiftes computer operator. Also I don't remember the exact message that is given to me by the computer. The computer decides what email is junk. I have no clue how that is done.
When you click on the Junk folder, what do you see? Can you open each message there?Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix this issue directly on your computer for you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
This is getting out of hand, every time I try to get some form of information we go on to a new step and more money is to be spent without any results or answers.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Since I am getting no response I am terminating this contact will cancel the order. ***** *****beu
I'm sorry; that is strange. Please ignore those. I can connect remotely to your computer and fix the issue for minimum fee; we guarantee our service, so don't worry.- Please just click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,