Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I CAN'T DETERMINE WHETHER OR NOT I AM BLOCKING JUNK MAIL JA:

Customer Question

i CAN'T DETERMINE WHETHER OR NOT I AM BLOCKING JUNK MAIL
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I am not getting an expected response to a request to Carbonite to e-mail a new password ***** me
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.
Hi, Who is your email provider?
Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.
I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.