Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience:  I am a technology professional with 18 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).
93256567

I have Picasa 3 on my desktop. A couple months ago, I upgraded

Customer Question

I have Picasa 3 on my desktop. A couple months ago, I upgraded to Windows 10 and discovered that Picasa does not work. what can I do?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 7 months ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I am an independent technology expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. It is my pleasure to assist you today.In order to get Picasa to run properly on Windows 10, it is often necessary to uninstall the program and then reinstall it. To uninstall it:On your computer taskbar, click Start.Select All Programs > Picasa > Uninstall.In the confirmation window, click Uninstall.Click No when prompted to remove your database and permanently remove Picasa.Click Finish.Google has ceased development and support of Picasa, so to reinstall it we will need to find a download source. To that end, the program appears to be downloadable here:http://filehippo.com/download_picasa/​Once you have downloaded the Picasa 3.9 installation file, run (double-click) the installer. Follow the prompts to reinstall the program. ...and that should take care of the issue for you! If you run into any trouble or have additional questions, please let me know.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I cannot even find "ALL Programs" on Windows 10
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I really do want you to access my desktop but I am running out of time. I will be back - I think I owe money.
When you have more time, please return to see me by navigating to my.justanswer.com. There, you'll find a link back to this Q&A and we can get Picasa working again for you!
Hi again! It's been while since we chatted, so I wanted to check back with you and see if you had been able to get Picasa reinstalled successfully? Please let me know...I'm happy to continue assisting you if it's still not working!