Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My PC shows error I troubleshoot says Teredo Tunneling Pseudo

Customer Question

My PC shows error I troubleshoot says Teredo Tunneling Pseudo -Interface has a driver problem. Troubleshoot cannot fix.
How to I check this, how do I fix this.
Also I was told I have a virus and I think it came from a offer for free download window 10
Is the driver causing the virus or is that an additional problem?
Can you help me. I am not a advanced pc user
Merlene
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 7 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. When did this issue first occur?Do you mean the internet is not working on your PC?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No, the internet is Working.. the issue is the virus I was told I have and the Driver Problem
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Are you there?
Are you sure you can fix for me/ and I do not want a monthly contract.
Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=4faabc68-8590-4e9e-b432-8fecc56685ea, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
1. Click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:http://tinyurl.com/jetofh72. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.Please reply at the box below. Thank you.