Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

When I sing onto aol it shows I'm signed on and connected but

Customer Question

When I sing onto aol it shows I'm signed on and connected but the home page never opens and I cannot send or receive mail
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: When I sign on a get a full blue screen
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: that's about it
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have windows xp, yes
Please click on Start -> Control Panel -> System to confirm your Windows version. Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=75f97140-ec61-4499-b1a9-4657f6bbceb7&Type=Java, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
1. Click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:http://tinyurl.com/jrrhdh52. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.Please reply at the box below. Thank you.