Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I liked my aol the way it was. If I did something to cause

Customer Question

I liked my aol the way it was. If I did something to cause this on that I don't like, how do I get my old page back?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have had an aol page that had a picture come up with arrows at the bottom, now I have larger pictures with arrows on each side and the page setup is different. I was hoping you would know how to get the old one back.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: I contacted the telephone company about my slow internet and they worked on it for hours and it is worse. Now I have to cancel some classes that cost me thousands because it is even slower. I just subscribed to and AOL popup that was supposed to clean the computer and make it faster. I can't see any difference. Things still just sit there and go around plus this aggravating page change which was there before I signed up for the AOL Cleanup thing and gave my credit card number.
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cris replied 11 months ago.
Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris. Can I offer you a secure share screen so I can work on your issue?
Expert:  Cris replied 11 months ago.
Did you still want assistance with your isssue?