Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I want to change my password ***** MAKE IT AS GOOD AS I CAN.

Customer Question

I want to change my password ***** MAKE IT AS GOOD AS I CAN. hOW DO I PROCEED?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me please for which service you which to do this for?Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just tell me what steps I am to take to change my password ***** my yahoo account. Thanks much. ed
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you still sign into your Account Ed?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
thanks, ***** ***** this please do the followingGo to your account here https://edit.yahoo.com/config/eval_profileClick Account Security | Change password.Enter and confirm your new password, then click Continue.- You'll see a message that confirms your password ***** Continue to finish. I advise to use letters numbers and characters to make it as hard as possible.EG: if your password ***** ***** then make it 1l0v3pizz@ This will make it near impossible for someone to hack If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you